Attachment.
Connected, touching, apart of, needed.Those are the words that floated around my head when thinking of attachment and while I sourced inspiration and images for my mood board.
I thought long and hard about that single word attachment. I thought about being attached to people, and relationships. I thought about holding hands, kissing, dancing. I thought about family trees and then trees themselves and their roots and their leaves. It went on and on till I had almost to many concepts surrounding the word attachment.
In the end I concluded that in a way there is an attachment between all things throughout the whole universe, literally, figurative, physical, emotional. There is some sort of attachment.
I tried to find a layout of all my images that was perfect and I loved but it was challenging.
Things could be less tilted and more straight. I'd also like to have all the planets to create the full solar system. I think I may also add some more images to the right side.
![]() |
| Photograph Authors Own |
Here is my structure concept board...


No comments:
Post a Comment